Saturday, April 24, 2010

Favorite verses

I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

If you abide in Me, an My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:4

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6, 7

You have shown me the pathway to life. In Your Presence is fullness of joy, and at your right hand are pleasures forever! Psalm 16:11 Clear Word

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth shakes and the mountains slide into the sea, though oceans roar and their waves foam, or the mountains sway in the bottom of the sea..... Psalm 46:1-3 Clear Word

...Be still and know that I am God. My Name will be exalted among nations, and I will assume my place as King" The Lord of hosts is with us. The God of Jacob is our REFUGE." Psalm 46:10, 11

Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are hid in Christ by faith. For the Holy Spirit has given me a new life in Christ and has freed me from the controlling power of my sinful nature which always stands ready to put me back on the road to death.... Romans 8:1,2 Clear Word

Obeying our sinful selves brings death, but obeying the things of the Spirit brings life and peace." Rom. 8:6

So don't be afraid. I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will hold you up with the right hand of my righteousness... Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment